Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well....this is my first time blogging. Honestly, I do not know why I have not started this before; as much as I enjoy writing and expressing my opion...lol. I'm in a good place in my life right now and thought this would add a certain expression that I need for myself. I can't always talk to my husband or my brother, the two that understands me, and I need an outlet for myself.

Maybe by reading this blog, my friends and family might can understand me more....lol. I am a difficult person to read sometimes even though I never hold back. I usually let others know how I am feeling or what I think and it can get me in trouble sometimes. I can't help it, its who I am.

I have also thought of starting a second blog which would prelude to me writing a book. A sample story everyday. What do you think?

Right now, we are trying to sell our house and have moved into my mother's house and renting. I think this is one of the best decisions we have made in a long time. My mother recently got married and did not want to have to sell her house and we really needed to get out of ours. Financially and space wise, we needed a change.

Avery, my husband, is also working this week and I am missing him. I do like being alone a lot of times, but I do like having him around.

Need to go...just got a call...looks like we have sold the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment